In 2018, the General Assembly passed Act 44 mandating the establishment and use of the “Safe2Say Something” (S2SS) Anonymous Reporting System by every Pennsylvania school entity by Jan. 14, 2019. S2SS is a life-saving and life-changing school safety program that teaches students, educators and administrators how (1) to recognize the signs and signals of individuals who may be at risk of hurting themselves or others and (2) to anonymously report this information through the S2SS app, website or 24/7 Crisis Center Hotline. Click HERE for the program overview.
Safe 2 Say is geared toward middle and high school students. Elementary parents are to contact their building principal with any safety and security concerns.
- Letter from the Superintendent
- Parent Brochure
- Attorney General Press Release for Safe2Say Anonymous Reporting
- Safe 2 Say Something app for Android or Apple mobile devices
- Attorney General - Safe2Say (Full Feature Promo) - Long Version
- Attorney General - Safe2Say (Full Trailer) - Short Version