ACT 93 ADMINISTRATIVE POSITIONS (updated 4/17/2014)
HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST
The HR Specialist performs highly complex and specialized administrative functions within the HR Department. Responsible for processing Teacher Certifications, tuition reimbursement, tenure, contracts and other duties as assigned by the HR Manager.
· Between one to three years prior experience in a Human Resources office, preferably in a school setting.
· Associate’s Degree preferred.
· Prior experience with Teacher Certifications highly desirable.
· Must be able to handle confidential matters, set priorities and work under strict deadlines.
· Must have excellent communication skills, be self-motivated and work well within a fast paced team environment.
· Must also be proficient with Microsoft Office programs and have a strong attention to detail.
You may apply by submitting a cover letter, resume, and a standard application. The application should be submitted with certifications, Act 34, Act 151 and FBI Federal Criminal History, Physical, TB Test and letters of recommendation. You may submit your application and supporting materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.